Saturday, October 4, 2008

Raya and Tired!


On Saturday, I just came back from my village. This year I celebrated my raya in Johor. First day of raya, after having my breakfast and shaking hands and asked for forgiveness from my mum and dad, I went to my atok's grave. This is the first raya without my beloved atok ayah. Before we went there, we stopped by at our moyang's grave which was my mother's granny.

first day raya

In the evening, I waited for my aunt because she was on her way from Johor Bahru. Actually the purpose was that I really wanted to meet my smallest cousin, Khairul Amri. He is 8 months old now. He was born just few days before my beloved grandfather passed away. At night, I played bunga api with my my cousins.



the girls



VS


the guys


The next day, we welcomed our relatives and visitors. And the lists of visitors go on and on till the next few days. Though its tiring, I still have fun.

On Saturday we came back home in the evening to avoid from the heavy traffic.

1 comment:

Alice said...

hai kam!!

selamat hari raya.

:)