Tuesday, September 16, 2008

17th sept 2008

17th september 2008

It has been a long time I didn't active with my blog. I'm still new to this thing and still learning. Hmm, currently, I had done 4 projects and now, I'm preparing for my last project. It is called hybrid hut.

It's about the end of the semester right now. I'll miss the moment with my roommates and studiomates. I have three roommates and one minor roommate. Talking about my roommates,i have one roommate whom I thought she is very cool at first. After being her roommate, she seems to be so different from what I thought she was. Then, there is another girl, with her korean lifestyle and korean oppas and noonas....hehe.....and I got this one weird girl as my roomate and she is very odd from other people. I can accept it if we are afraid of insects or 'flying insects' but not flying birds.....haha....and this girl seems to be having a symptom of 'birdie -phobia'. Lastly, my minor roommate. She is the coolest among all. But, when anyone tries to get on her butt, she can be the most dangerous person on earth..do if you are dare enough..only god knows!!

I have 42 studiomates....hehe.......I love all my studiomates. We can get along well....hmm,as what older people said 'manusia ni ada macam macam ragam'. Same goes to my roommates and my studiomates..and also me myself...

Raya is just around the corner and it's about two weeks to go. Counting the days now.....I didn't even think of the baju kurung yet. What colour am I having this year. It's going to be fun this raya as my birthday is on the first day of raya....

2 comments:

azie said...

minor??...
camne lak 2?...
yup2..
byk owg byk ragam..

kam said...

hehe.minor is like cam slalu lepak and tidur kat our room.

that is what i call as minor roommate.