Friday, September 19, 2008

makan time!!!


Last week on friday,12th of september 2008,we went to IKEA to have our buka puasa. It is my favourite place to hang out with my parents and yesterday, I brought all my frens there to have a buffet. The prices is okay and affordable for students like us.




It was supposed to be this bunch of people







but turned out to be this much of people





ija,ainul,pnut,hazirah,syud,kam and nani!!



information counter gals


waiting for the shuttle bus

kekenyangan


Met my friends from UIA PJ. Miss them so much. The girls that came were not as expected. Supposedly we have 15 members in our group. But,most of them are busy with their projects. If all of them can joined us on that day, it'll be much fun.






And there was this one time, one of our friend, she started to do her crazy acts when in Ikano Power Center. We stopped by in front of a shop that sells all the party's things. We were thinking of buying blue balloons as we wanna capture some photos to do a fan book for Super Junior. We have to take pictures that are showing the nice sides of our country as it will be compiled into one book and other fans from other countries are also participating in this project. Then, this little friend of ours, she simply stood in front of the shop's entrance and pleading to buy the balloons as the shop was about to closed. No, it was closed already, but this girl, she doesn't even wanna move from the shop and she kept on pleading. We were stressed with the girl but it was funny though seeing her face like that.





Somehow,I kinda miss my old friends from my old schools. My friends from primary and secondary school. If I can meet them, it must be fun. Missing them a lot. Missing the moments we used to have together.

No comments: