Monday, November 10, 2008

RAGAM ORANG

Last week on Friday, I went back home by using public transportation. I always did before. It's just that since fasting month I rarely take public transportations..Then, there is one day when I was on public transportation again. Suddenly, I did realized something on people's behaviour. Means the variety of people's behaviour

First, I was on rapid bus, actually during the time I was waiting for the bus was the time of Jumaat prayer so, I was afraid if there is no buses at that hour. Of course I have to think of that as it is religion's matter so, I can understand if there is no bus at that time as they were all went off for their Friday Prayer. But, after waiting for 10 minutes, there was a bus stopped. And suprisingly it was a man who's driving. Thought that it is a woman but turned out to be a man. I was really shocked but I cant say anything as it is up to them to do anything that they like. I don't wanna be called as a busy body...

In the train, when the train stopped at Taman Melati Station, ther is a group of people get in the get themselves in the train. As the train was quite full with people it can be heard a loud voice from which point I can't really tell. But the voice was really laoud that everybody can heard her talking. I thought it was and old lady or 'makcik joyah' but it was actually one of the students that get in the train from at the previous staion which was Taman Melati. As soon as she got off the train at Pasar Seni, I was really relieved. And I thought, I was the only one who heard them talking but there were more people put their ears on single word that they kid was talking about. I can't blame them as it was her who's talking so loud like nobody's business.

At KL Sentral, I changed the train to KTM train ( the most dislike train) hated the most when I had to get on the train to Seremban cause I have to stopped at Bandar Tasik Selatan station. What made me feel angry was these people who are so bigheaded-with -the -annoyying- kind- of attitude who dont wanna listen and obey to the instruction when we actually have to queueu to get on the train. They simply ignore it and kept on pushing. It hurts la!!!! I got on the train at last after had a big battle.

At last, I arrived at the station and waited for my sister who was on her way from her boarding school an my mum for quite an hour time.. .Then, there was this 'Lady' whom I belive is lot more older than me, she called me Akak. Oh man, do I look that old?? oh no, Its okay if she called me that but I was angry when she called me akak in irritating way. Come on babe, you're more older. Go back and look yourself in the mirror.

I'd seen lots and learned a lot too from the journey I travelled through my way back to home..People has their own weirdness and uniqueness, I guess, what's mine?

macam org macam ragam.

11 comments:

Leha Kebaya Jarang said...

isu pak cik driver yg kantoi x pegi solat jumaat
h a h a
jgn terkejut kam~
mmg begitu umat manusia zaman kini
terlalu mengejar harta dunia
ish3
mari ikut serta aktiviti
"people watching"
h e h e
melihat ragam org membuat sy happy
dan berfikir 10 kali!
plus bleh hilang-kan tension
p/s: sy dudok cheras gak~
~weeeeeeeeeee~

kam said...

yup.btul tu chef.owh.yeke?cheras kat mane?

donad said...

tgk org aktiviti yg best :)
seryes.nnt kite gelak sorg2 bile pk2 blk tau
lg2 org cm kite(yg suke monolog ni)
haha :p

kam said...

haha.mmg btul nad.kekadang ble terigt,kite tergelak or tersengih sorg2.org sekeliling pn jadi plek ng kite and kite plk yg akan diperhatikan,dan ditulis dalam blog dorg.haha.circulation of life la katekan.

Leha Kebaya Jarang said...

owh~
part nak bgtau dok mana yg payah cikit~
sebab xde insan yg tau tmn perumahan sy itu
hanya postman dan pemandu lori amway shj yg tahu
ish3 tragis2~
tmn cantik tempat tinggal hamba
klu tahu bulatan cheras
maka dah dekat-lah dgn rumah hamba
anda pula di manakah?
wahai cik kam?

kam said...

owh.kite duduk kat btho.actually cheras yang menghala ke kajang tu.

owh.ya i know the bulatan.near the bulatan la.

Leha Kebaya Jarang said...

cheras-kajang?
bnyk tmn area tu
fuhhh
pening gak nak round2 :)
yup2
kat bulatan, before bhp petrol station, ada KFC...
di situ lah teratak hamba
next year raya dtg lah umah
h e h e

kam said...

ok.thu kat mane klu dkt ng kfc.hehe.
nanti dtg jgk la rumah.

Radzi Tajuddin said...

salam.. itu baru pakcik yg bawak bas.. belum lagi tgk budak2 kat mid, klcc yg wat bodo je time solat jumaat..

n a d i a 's said...

alah,abg kt cafe mahalah kite tu pn
spnjg ms ade jerr
x solat ke diorg?
ouh,uzur mungkin :p

kam said...

owh.yeke?tak thu plak pasal tu.ntahla.tak thu apa nak jadi dgn bdk sekarng.sebab tak selalu pegi cafe hari jumaat.sebab takut takde org bt air.tak sangka dorg pun tak pegi.