Sunday, August 7, 2011

10th Interschool Debating Championship 2011

Well, this year's event was being held starting from 16th July 2011 - 20th July 2011. Participants this year are more compared to previous years where the number of schools reaching to the point of exceeding the limits and to those who were late, their schools were listed in the waiting list. Whoa, that shows that this event now is recognized widely by schools all over the country.. I'm not gonna say more on this things as the event ended almost 2-3 weeks before. I'm just gonna state who were the winners..

Arabic Category

1st place: SMAP Labu
2nd place: SMI Hidayah, Johor

English Category

1st place: SMI Hidayah, Johor
2nd place: SDAR

Malay category

1st place: SDAR
2nd place: SMAP Kajang

Congratulations to all the winners, the best speakers and all..and, as for my reviews, the event was so-so but the participants were superb...got to know new students..and got to learn arabic words as I was incharged as P-I-C for arabic category..they did really well and I wish I can be one of them who can speaks arab really well as well as the arabs..sighh..one day I hope. Amin.

Here are some photos that I wanna share with all of you. Credits to Fahmi Faudzi and his friend whom is also a new friend of mine, Ibrahim Zamani.

Committees

Incharged of ushering these students from SBI Gombak. The boys are so mischievious.

Aisyah and the participants

Committees

Arabic debaters from SMI Hidayah, Johor. Won second place

Committees

Razak,english debater from SDAR. Best speaker.

Committees and Fahmi

Committees and Keri

Speaker from SDAR.

SDARians.

With BOB, debater from SDAR

English debaters from Sekolah Sultan Alam Shah, Putrajaya. On my right handside is one of the best speakers.

No comments: